The Lighthouse Clinic is based at 62 Crocker Street and our mission is to deliver excellence in skin care on the Isle of Wight. We are contracted to provide all NHS Dermatology services on the Island. Plus we are the Isle of Wight’s sole provider of independent Consultant-led Dermatology services.
Our team has the expertise to offer evidence-based solutions to a range of skin conditions that affect up to 8 million people in the UK. You will be seen by our exceptional clinicians who have outstanding track records in their specialist fields and use cutting edge technology. They are all fully qualified, DBS checked and have ongoing membership of their statutory bodies.
Our smart premises are CQC registered and we are accredited to carry out Dermatology and minor surgery.
You’ll be our priority, and we will work with you to manage your ongoing needs. You will get a warm welcome from our experienced team, and fast access to our Clinic which provides a relaxing and calm environment, right in the centre of Newport. So get in touch to make an appointment or find out more.
We’re here for you.
Our Vision: “To make a difference and improve the quality of life for our patients”.
Our Mission: “To deliver consistently high quality care, improved outcomes, efficient use of resources and go that extra mile to provide a service we can all feel proud of”.
Quality: We put quality at the heart of everything we do.
1. To be responsible for the standard and outcomes of our work.
2. To provide services which are safe, effective and deliver a good experience.
3. To use best practice and feedback to innovate and constantly improve my service.
Delivery: We deliver services we are proud of.
1. To treat people with courtesy, dignity and respect.
2. To work hard to achieve the aims of our service and the organisation.
3. To make the best use of resources and provide value for money.
Community: We make a positive difference in our communities.
1. To be visible, accessible and approachable.
2. To ensure people, partners and purchasers are actively engaged in planning services and care locally.
3. To embrace difference, diversity and fairness.
Relationships: We value our relationships with others.
1. To work collaboratively and in partnership.
2. To be caring, compassionate and kind.
3. To support the development of skills, talent and abilities.