The Lighthouse Clinic has been seeing certain patients throughout the Covid-19 lockdown. Most new and follow up appointments will be a telephone consultation before being invited to the clinic.
If you are due to come into the clinic, you may be wondering what to expect when you visit.
• We ask that you only enter the building if you have an appointment.
• We ask you to enter alone unless you require a person to help you during your consolation.
• You will enter the building through the front entrance.
• Our building has been adapted to be a safe environment, for example, our reception area has a protective transparent screen.
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands with the gel provided.
• You will be asked to wear a face mask (we can provide a mask if you forget to bring your own).
• You will be screened, a quick process where we take your temperature.
• There is a very short health questionnaire to complete.
• We adhere to social distance rules in the waiting areas by controlling patient numbers and placing screens between chairs.
• All clinical staff are Covid 19 trained and will be wearing PPE
• Any administrative staff that you may see will be wearing masks.
• After your appointment, you will be asked to exit the building through the backdoor to help maintain a safe distance.
Our aim is to keep you and our staff safe whilst we continue to treat patients and hope to put you at ease with the steps that we take for every patient visiting the clinic.
Please call the clinic on 01983 552590 if you are unsure of anything.